Policy quality management system ISO 9001
The Chemical Technology Centre of Catalonia (CTQC) promotes the adoption of a quality management system (QMS) based on the UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2008.
The CTQC agrees to take any strategic decisions affecting our stakeholders to meet the requirements of this standard.
To ensure compliance, the Direction of the CTQC shows its commitment to provide a service of the highest quality and attention to customers through the provision of services, execution of R + D + y uptake, adaptation and technology transfer innovative in a collaboration with other agents.
Thus the following principles are defined:
- Maintain the quality management system, encompassing all activities and allowing CTQC regularly set goals and milestones to foster continuous service improvement.
- Be committed to meet legal and regulatory requirements applicable to the organization.
- Provide training, awareness, information and participation of workers and users to achieve the objectives of the organization.
- Integrate suppliers and partners on continuous improvement, safety and respect for the environment and developing services.
- Provide technical, material and human resources necessary for the proper development of the developed services.
- Optimize resource management, reducing costs and maximizing efficiency.
- Promote efficiency and excellence in all our projects.
That is why the Direction of the CTQC undertakes to fulfill this quality policy, to provide all necessary means and to ensure that all those involved with the CTQC known, the spread and fulfilled.
Tarragona, May 17, 2012
Mr. Fernando Torres